A/ Maritime and river surveyors or affiliated affiliates :
- On a list of the court of appeal.
- On a National list.
- On a list of Administrative Court of Appeal.
- In training with UCECAAP or similar.
B/ Any maritime and / or fluvial Expert practicing as a liberal and whose majority of his turnover is made outside the insurers (CESAM).
C/ Any beginning marine expert accepting the ethics of the CEEMF and whose desire is to be registered on a list of court of appeal of his professional address or his domicile.
D/ Any member of an association of professionals of the Maritime and Fluvial Expertise associated with the CEEMF.
By addressing to :
- A member of the office.
- A member of COMAD.
- Presented or not by an active CEEMF member.
- By consulting the CEEMF website.
- By email : email@example.com
- By postal mail to CEEMF :
CEEMF - Maison des Experts - UCECAAP 9, rue Francis Davso (1er étage) 13001 Marseille
- An information sheet ( Download document )
- a curriculum vitae accompanied by copies of the supporting documents :
- An extract N ° 3 of the criminal record of - of 3 months (Virgin).
- A commitment on the honor of respecting the code of
ethics of the CEEMF
- A completed and signed document ( Download document )
Study of the candidacy :
By COMAD, composed of active members under the control of the President.
With studies of the documents communicated.
Meeting on the applicant's activity site by 1 or 2 members of COMAD.
Deliberation in the board of directors.
Send a letter of admission as an active member of the CEEMF or send an unsuccessful application letter.
Neither COMAD nor CEEMF are required to justify the sovereign decision.
Sending a signed commitment to return.
Sending an admission certificate upon receipt of the :
- payment of the right of entry 400,00 €.
- settlement of the contribution due on the current year (1/12).
- return of signed act of engagement.
COMAD reserves the right to :
Request the submission of reports already prepared by the candidate.(they will be studied confidentially and they will be returned after study)
- Access to the CEEMF database.
- An internal list of Referring Experts by discipline makes it possible to know the right interlocutor when a badly known problem arises
- The continuous training of experts has been provided since 2021 within the CFEMF - https://www.cfemf.eu